KSE Consulting - Fixed Fee Services to Our Clients
KSE Consulting offers a wide range of accountancy, taxation, payroll and business advisory services to companies and individuals (sole traders and partnerships). Please feel free to contact us for further information.
Services can be provided on a fixed fee basis, agreed with you in advance and generally covering a 12 month period. This offers you total peace of mind, as costs will not increase unexpectedly, or without your prior approval.
A fixed fee quotation also gives you the confidence to contact us at any time during the period - by phone, email or in person - safe in the knowledge that any queries relating to your service provision will be handled at no extra charge.
We offer a number of easy payment options, to assist with cash flow and budgeting. You can spread the cost of our services over 12 months, interest free, when paying by monthly standing order. Otherwise invoices may be settled using online banking. In certain circumstances, payment may also be made by debit or credit card (please ask for further details).
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts for companies and sole trader accounts for self-employed individuals;
- Preparation of personal, business and corporation tax returns and related tax computations;
- Submission of tax returns to HM Revenue & Customs and statutory accounts to Companies House, with negotiations as required;
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, to comply with new HM Revenue & Customs "Making Tax Digital" rules;
- Provision of monthly payroll services and pensions auto enrolment, including RTI submissions to HM Revenue & Customs;
- Preparation and submission of annual company returns and provision of company secretarial services, to fulfil statutory responsibilities;
- Preparation of periodic management accounts, cash flow forecasts and budgets;
- Provision of business advisory services, including preparation of business plans, financial regulations and procedures, systems and procedures notes;
- Provision of internal audit, systems and controls effectiveness, risk assessment, due diligence and value for money reviews.